- The registration fee is 15,000 yen and on-site registration is only available at the registration desks. Payment can be made in cash or by credit card.
- There is no pre-registration for participants except abstract submitters.
- Payment by credit card can be accepted using the following credit cards:American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Mastercard or Visa.
Registration desks are situated as follows:
Participant Registration Desk:
Fukuoka International Congress Center 1F Entrance Lobby
- Please be sure to complete registration procedures before participating in any of the academic programs.
- Participants who have completed registration procedures will have free access to the entire venue, including the academic meetings and exhibition hall, etc.
- Registered participants will be provided with a name card (participant ID), and congress materials (programs, abstract-CD-ROM edition, etc.).
- Please be sure to wear the name card (participant ID) after filling in your name and affiliation. Participants not wearing a name card will be denied entry to the congress venue. Please ensure that you do not lose your name card.
Applicants residing overseas (excludes Japanese researchers residing overseas) must complete their pre-registration for the meeting before submitting abstracts.
Also note that the pre-registration is only for those who submit abstracts. If you do not wish to submit an abstract, please register onsite at the registration desk.
For details, refer to the Abstract submission page.
Any inquiries concerning pre-registration may be sent to jddw2022[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please change [A] to @ and [D] to . ).
Special break for foreign exchange students in Japan
The full admission price has been waived for foreign exchange students from abroad in Japan.
Anyone interested in attending the congress should download the application form from this website, fill it out and mail it to the secretariat no later than October 4th. (You will be sent a voucher for your name card prior to the congress.)