Participant registration (for participants registering on the day of the congress)
- 1. The registration fee is 15,000 yen and on-site registration is only available
at the registration desks. Payment
can be made in cash or by credit card.
*There is no prior registration for the meeting.
*Payment by credit card can be accepted using the following credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Mastercard or Visa.
- 2. Participants who have completed registration procedures will have free access to the entire venue, including the academic meetings and exhibition hall, etc.
- 3. Registration desks are situated in the 1st floor of PACIFICO YOKOHAMA National Convention Hall and in the Exhibition Hall (poster, commercial exhibition hall). Please be sure to complete registration procedures before participating in any of the academic programs.
- 4. Registered participants will be provided with a name card (participant ID), and congress materials (programs, abstract-CD-ROM edition, etc.).
- 5. Be sure to wear the name card (participant ID) after filling in your name and affiliation, please. Participants not wearing a name card will be denied entry to the congress venue. Please ensure that you do not lose your name card as it may be required to confirm your status as a medical specialist or registered physician and also for renewal procedures.
* Please note that name cards cannot be reissued.
- ■Special break for foreign exchange students in Japan
The full admission price has been waived for foreign exchange
students from abroad in Japan.
Anyone interested in attending the congress should
download the application form from this website, fill it out and mail
it to the secretariat no later than October 4th. (You
will be sent a name card, congress materials and vouchers prior to the
has been closed.