- 1. The registration fee is 15,000 yen and on-site registration is only available at the registration desks. Payment can be made in cash or by credit card.
- *There is no prior registration for the meeting.
- *Payment by credit card can be accepted using the following credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Mastercard or Visa.
- 2. Participants who have completed registration procedures will have free access to the entire venue, including the academic meetings and exhibition hall, etc.
- 3. Registration desks are situated as follows:
- the 2nd floor of Kobe International Exhibition Hall (No.1 Bldg)
- 4. Registered participants will be provided with a name card (participant ID), and congress materials (programs, abstract-CD-ROM edition, etc.).
- 5. Be sure to wear the name card (participant ID) after filling in your name and affiliation, please. Participants not wearing a name card will be denied entry to the congress venue. Please ensure that you do not lose your name card as it may be required to confirm your status as a medical specialist or registered physician and also for renewal procedures.
* Please note that name cards cannot be reissued.
Special break for foreign exchange students in Japan
The full admission price has been waived for foreign exchange students from abroad in Japan.
Anyone interested in attending the congress should download the application form from this website, fill it out and mail it to the secretariat no later than September 28th. (You will be sent a name card, congress materials and vouchers prior to the congress.)
If you miss the deadline and wish to apply for the waiver,
please download and fill in the form below, and bring the completed form with you to the conference venue at General Information Desk.